Hunter Biden’s lawyer, who was representing him in his case against baby mama Lunden Roberts, abruptly quit on Monday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.
Hunter Biden blows off court hearing over child support as his lawyer abruptly quits while glam baby mama Lunden Roberts leaves court after judge demanded three years of tax returns from ex-VP’s troubled son
- Hunter Biden’s baby mama Lunden Roberts was seen for the first time since filing her paternity suit against Hunter Biden in an Arkansas court on Monday
- Biden’s lawyer, who was representing him in his case against Roberts, abruptly quit during the hearing DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
- Biden was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Ark. when his attorney Dustin McDaniel quit
- But Roberts, 28, was sitting in the front row wearing black heels, a black zip-up jacket and white stripe pants
- Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was a stripper working in a ‘gentlemen’s club’ in Washington D.C
- Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden’s tax returns before he could reach a decision on support for the child
- The court hearing came days after DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a motion for a Protective Order of his financial records last week
- Roberts is suing Biden for $11K in legal fees as well as child support payments
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.