Connect with us

Red Pill

News

Wikileaks publishes secret EU document planning a “Euro-Army” attack on Libya under the guise of helping migrants

Wikileaks has published documents that show a sinister European Union plan to take military action against refugee transport networks in the Mediterranean, which will lead to countless civilian deaths and destruction.

Published

on

0 Views

Here is another example of western “exceptional” foreign policy in action.

  1. Europe decides to bomb Libya in 2011 to overthrow Gaddafi and gain access to Libya’s rich energy reserves.
  2. The plan is an utter disaster, as a power vacuum ensues that tears apart what was once one of the most prosperous countries in Africa. Libya becomes a breading ground of radicalism and instability.
  3. Libyan migrants seeking to escape utter misery, risk their lives traveling on death boats to get to Italy’s shores…thousands die in the process.
  4. The EU, unable to properly deal with the massive headache of migrants, they are 100% responsible for creating, come up a brilliant plan to take military action against Libyan “smugglers.”
  5. Added bonus for the Brussels kleptocracy, that simply cannot get enough of the ongoing pillaging and ne0-colonialism, see an opportunity to land an EU-Army onto Libya’s shores, and control energy reservers currently sitting under-utilised.

Wikileaks reveals, in a new document released to the public, that Euro Trash leaders are more concerned about their dainty reputations once their newly formed army begins its latest Libyan attack, than the actual stupidity and destruction that this plan entails.

The leaked EU paper calls for some good old propaganda to smooth over the massive road bumps that this latest foray into North Africa will undoubtedly create.

To legitimise their attack plans, the EU will look for UN Security Council cover. Russia and China are being courted as we speak to abstain from blocking the Euro Trash’s plan.

Via EU Observer…

Another leaked EU paper on the Libya boat-sinking operation says it could harm Europe’s image and create false hope the warships are there to rescue people.

The paper, drafted by the EU’s military committee, a branch of the foreign service, on 12 May was published on Monday (25 May) by whistleblower site Wikileaks.

It calls for “an EU information strategy” targeting Libya and north Africa “to facilitate expectation management”.

It says there’s “a risk to EU reputation” if “loss of life be attributed, correctly or incorrectly, to action or inaction by the EU force”.

It also says military activity in Libya risks “destabilising the political process by causing collateral damage, disrupting legitimate economic activity, or creating a perception of [the EU] having chosen sides” between Libya’s rival authorities.

It adds: “the information strategy should avoid suggesting that the focus is to rescue migrants at sea but emphasise that the aim of the operation is to disrupt the migrant-smuggling business model”.

The operation, EUnavfor Med, is to be launched in June in reaction to the migrant crisis.

More than 1,800 people have drowned this year, a 20-fold increase on the same period last year.

Italy estimates 200,000 more are in Libya waiting to embark, creating a financial and political burden for frontline EU states.

The leaked military paper underlines that Frontex, the EU’s border-control agency in Warsaw, will remain responsible for search and rescue.

EUnavfor Med is to “provide protection to Frontex … assets, if requested and when in danger due to armed smugglers”.

But it notes naval assets should avoid being “fixed” to Frontex, so they can remain “committed to counter migrants smuggling/trafficking networks”.

On the communications front, it adds that Frontex “rescue operations … should not be publicised in order to avoid providing an incentive to migrants”.

The military committee’s warnings speak to complaints voiced against the EU plan in recent weeks.

The UN’s migration chief and leading NGOs have criticised the EU for putting migrants in the line of fire.

They’ve also criticised the small scale of Frontex’ humanitarian operation compared to the naval might being deployed to sink boats.

The military paper notes the warships, despite their mandate, will be in a tricky position if they encounter migrants whose safety is at risk, because “preservation of human life at sea is a legal obligation” under international law.

It also acknowledges criticism that if the Libyan coastline is locked off, migrants will embark from other points.

“The confrontation of migratory flows in the southern central Mediterranean could lead to the increase of migratory flows in other areas, especially in the western and eastern Mediterranean”.

It notes that “Nato, AU [African Union], Arab League, third states’ (inter-alia Egypt, Tunisia, and, when feasible with a Libyan legitimate government)” assets should also be used.

It adds that “a potential force multiplier could be to utilise MS [member states’] naval assets transiting through the southern Med en-route to other areas of operation”.

It also contradicts EU foreign service press statements there won’t be military activity on land.

Its list of tasks includes: “seizure of vessels … neutralisation of smugglers’ vessels and assets … hostage rescue … temporary detention of those posing a threat to the force or suspected of crimes”.

But it says smugglers’ land-based “enabling assets (logistical facilities, fuel, communication equipment)” are also targets.

The EU is preparing a UN Security Council resolution to enable it to go ahead.

EUnavfor Med is to have three phases: intelligence-gathering; stopping and seizing boats; destruction of boats and other assets.

 

References:

https://euobserver.com/justice/128823

Liked it? Take a second to support The Duran on Patreon!
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of

Latest

ABC’s Ted Koppel admits mainstream media bias against Trump [Video]

The mainstream news media has traded informing the public for indoctrinating them, but the change got called out by an “old-school” journo.

Seraphim Hanisch

Published

on

Fox News reported on March 19th that one of America’s most well-known TV news anchors, Ted Koppel, noted that the once-great media outlets like The New York Times and The Washington Post, have indeed traded journalistic excellence for hit pieces for political purposes. While political opinions in the mainstream press are certainly within the purview of any publication, this sort of writing can hardly be classified as “news” but as “Opinion” or more widely known, “Op-Ed.”

We have two videos on this. The first is the original clip showing the full statement that Mr. Koppel gave. It is illuminating, to say the least:

Tucker Carlson and Brit Hume, a former colleague of Mr. Koppel, added their comments on this admission in this second short video piece, shown here.

There are probably a number of people who have watched this two-year onslaught of slander and wondered why there cannot be a law preventing this sort of misleading reporting. Well, Russia passed a law to stop it, hitting dishonest media outlets in their pocketbook. It is a smart law because it does not advocate imprisonment for bad actors in the media, but it does fine them.

Going to prison for reporting “the truth” looks very noble. Having to pay out of pocket for it is not so exciting.

Newsmax and Louder with Crowder both reported on this as well.

This situation of dishonest media has led to an astonishing 77% distrust rating among Americans of their news media, this statistic being reported by Politico in 2018. This represents a nearly diametric reversal in trust from the 72% trust rating the country’s news viewers gave their news outlets in 1972. These statistics come from Gallup polls taken through the years.

 

Liked it? Take a second to support The Duran on Patreon!
Continue Reading

Latest

Lori Loughlin’s daughter was aboard USC official’s yacht in Bahamas when mom was charged

Lori Loughlin’s daughter was on the yacht of USC’s Board of Trustees when her mom was accused in scheme.

The Duran

Published

on

Via Fox News


Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official’s yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said.

Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso’s luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas, a report said. Caruso is chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees.

Giannulli, who currently attends USC, was with Caruso’s daughter Gianna and several other friends, the outlet reported.

“My daughter and a group of students left for spring break prior to the government’s announcement yesterday,” Caruso told TMZ. “Once we became aware of the investigation, the young woman decided it would be in her best interests to return home.”

Loughlin’s daughter has since returned to Los Angeles to face the allegations that could result in her getting expelled from USC.

USC’s Board of Trustees will not decide the status of Giannulli and the other students involved in the case, but rather, the university’s president will make the decisions, according to TMZ.

Business deals in jeopardy?

Giannulli is a YouTube beauty vlogger and social media star, but in the midst of her mother’s charges, she may lose the lucrative brand-sponsorship deals she has landed over the years, Variety reported.

HP, having cut ties with Giannulli, said in a statement, “HP worked with Lori Loughlin and Olivia Jade in 2017 for a one-time product campaign. HP has removed the content from its properties.”

Giannulli also cut brand deals with partners including Amazon, Dolce & Gabbana, Lulus, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Sephora, Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics, Smile Direct Club, Too Faced Cosmetics, Boohoo, and Unilever’s TRESemmé, the report said.

Giannulli’s rep declined to comment, Variety reported. Estée Lauder Companies, which owns Smashbox and Too Faced, also declined to comment, while the other brands or companies the magazine reached out to did not immediately respond to their requests for comment.

Liked it? Take a second to support The Duran on Patreon!
Continue Reading

Latest

$250M Lawsuit Against CNN Imminent; Covington High MAGA Student Suffered “Direct Attacks”

CNN will be the second MSM outlet sued over their reporting of the incident, after Sandmann launched a $250 million lawsuit against the Washington Post in late February. 

Published

on

Via Zerohedge


CNN is about to be sued for more than $250 million for spreading fake news about 16-year-old Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann.

Sandmann was viciously attacked by left-leaning news outlets over a deceptively edited video clip from the January March for Life rally at the Lincoln Memorial, in which the MAGA-hat-wearing teenager appeared to be mocking a Native American man beating a drum. Around a day later, a longer version of the video revealed that Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong – after the media had played judge, jury and executioner of Sandmann’s reputation.

CNN will be the second MSM outlet sued over their reporting of the incident, after Sandmann launched a $250 million lawsuit against the Washington Post in late February.

Speaking with Fox News host Mark Levin in an interview set to air Sunday, Sandmann’s attorney, L. Lin Wood, said “CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes. It’s broadcast into their homes.”

They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites,” continued Wood. “Totally false. Saying things like that Nicholas was part of a group that was threatening the Black Hebrew Israelites, that they thought it was going to be a lynching.”

Why didn’t they stop and just take an hour and look through the internet and find the truth and then report it?” Wood asked. “Maybe do that before you report the lies. They didn’t do it. They were vicious. It was false. CNN will be sued next week, and the dollar figure in the CNN case may be higher than it was [against] The Washington Post.”

Watch: 

Liked it? Take a second to support The Duran on Patreon!
Continue Reading

JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Your donations make all the difference. Together we can expose fake news lies and deliver truth.

Amount to donate in USD$:

5 100

Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...
Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...
Advertisement

Advertisement

Quick Donate

The Duran
EURO
DONATE
Donate a quick 10 spot!
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement

The Duran Newsletter

Trending