“It’s a scary thing — the American people see through it all.”
After several hours of public testimony from NSC official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Russia adviser Jennifer Williams, we now know – or have confirmation of the following:
- Despite being a Ukraine expert, Vindman says he had no idea that Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, routed over $3 million to accounts tied to Hunter Biden.
- Vindman went outside the chain of command to report his concerns over a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky.
- It’s perfectly normal for a president to ask a foreign leader to open an investigation.
- Ukraine asked Vindman to be their Defense Minister three times!
- Rep. Jim Jordan laid out why Americans are exhausted with the “get Trump!” cult.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.