“If it keeps going the way it’s going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It’s a vicious group of people…”
In an exclusive interview set to air Sunday, President Trump tells Sharyl Attkisson that he believes he is making inroads in draining the Washington swamp.
“If it keeps going the way it’s going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It’s a vicious group of people.”
– President Trump on “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson”
Also in the interview:
- The president calls churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions “essential services” and says they must be allowed to open
- Sharyl asks if someone review his tweets before he sends them out
- Trump weighs in on the biggest strength and weakness of Joe Biden
- He talks about the latest allegations about FBI misconduct and spying on his campaign
- Sharyl ask about mixed messages the government is sending on the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine
- She also asks President Trump how he can press to investigate allegation about Biden and Ukraine— without appearing to be doing the same thing Democrats did to him in 2016.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.