Here is the Ukraine putsch government logic for you:
- Putin calls on Ukrainian military, Donbass militias to take measures to stop shelling.
- Poroshenko received a written message from Russian President Putin on Thursday night with a concrete plan for both sides of the conflict to withdraw their heavy artillery.
- Poroshenko rejects the plan for peace without offering any alternatives.
- Kiev instead orders a full scale military attack on East Ukraine, opting to make a massive military style “shock and awe” offensive with tanks, ballistic missiles, and bombers.
- Ukraine putsch government attack fails miserably, as a Novorussian counteroffensive starts picking up speed.
- Kiev forces are in mass retreat in Peski (it was is described as a bloodbath), Mariupol is about to undergo a Novorussian offensive, Airport is still (contrary to Ukrainian propaganda and lazy main stream media reporting) under Novorussian control.
- A Ukrainian journalist working for TV channel 112, Ruslan Kotsaba, has asked Ukrainians to boycott military mobilization, describing the events on the Donbass as a civil war in which “DPR supermen” are killing “VSU [Ukrainian army] supermen.”
- After defeat, the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry has announced that Kiev is ready to participate in consultations of the trilateral contact group with the parties that signed the Minsk agreements.
Poroshenko forwarded Putin’s proposal to his US bosses in Kiev, who in turn ordered Porky to reject said proposal, and instead deliver a massive strike on Novorussia…which ended in another humiliating defeat for Porky’s army.
Now Ukraine’s putsch government is ready to talk.
The US is calling the shots here, and my hunch is that they simply are fine sending thousands of Ukrainian men to their deaths, because at this juncture in the game, Ukraine has become a meaningless weight on the west’s shoulders.
It’s broke, corrupt, unmanageable, and now that no more gas will transit through it, absolutely useless to big US business.
‘Send the Ukrainian slavs to die’… this is the new mantra and strategic policy of US rulers shacked up in a downtown Ministry building in Kiev.