“Chief of the General Staff Viktor Muzhenko and the leader of the Ukrainian Volunteer Corps agreed to appoint Dmytro Yarosh adviser to the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. They also squared a format of cooperation between the Volunteer Corps with the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Muzhenko and Yarosh agreed about that at yesterday’s meeting at the General Staff of the Ukrainian army,” as reported by the 112 television channel .
Via ITAR TASS News Agency…
Yarosh said earlier, the Right Sector was ready to be transformed into an attack brigade. Its corps now have about 10,000 gunmen. On April 3, adviser to the Ukrainian president Yuri Biryukov wrote on his Facebook account on Friday that paramilitaries of the Right Sector will be enrolled in Ukraine’s army as contract soldiers. “Right Sector soldiers will be contracted by the 79th air mobile brigade,” he wrote.
The Right Sector is an informal ultra nationalist group that was transformed into a political party in March 2014 on the basis of the Ukrainian National Assembly (UNA-UNSO) party. The Right Sector party was outlawed in Russia as an extremist organization by a Russian Supreme Court ruling.
So who is Dmytro Yarosh, and isn’t it funny how main stream western media, Jen Psaki, and all the poodles in the EU fail to condemn the “promotion” of an openly fascist and admitted nazi, to such a high post in the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Unless this is exactly what the US wants in order to place the most radical Russian hater in the upper echelons of the military machine, so as to all but ensure the disintegration of the Minsk 2 agreement and restart the war with Novorussia.
This is the same western logic used in the Middle East…supporting guys like Bin Laden and groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda, until they eventually turn against you. Good luck Poland and Germany, when all the nazis you have helped prop up come awash to your shores.
Via Wikipedia’s page on Yarosh…
- Yarosh calls himself a follower of Stepan Bandera.
- Yarosh proposed to ban the Party of Regions of Ukraine, as well as the Communist Party of Ukraine.
- He considers Russia as a main adversary of Ukraine, although he also has little patience for Western influence on Ukraine either.
- The Spiegel Online reported: “For years, Yarosh has been fighting for the “de-Russification” of Ukraine…He believes that “anti-Christian” powers are afoot in the European Union and that Brussels forces people into lifestyles such as gay marriage. He doesn’t see Europe or NATO as a potential partner and has stated that the US is also part of an “anti-Ukrainian front”.
- Yarosh has denied allegations of anti-Semitism, but in a book he wrote “I wonder how it came to pass that most of the billionaires in Ukraine are Jews?”
- “For all the years of Ukraine’s independence, Russia has pursued a systematic, targeted policy of subjugation toward Ukraine … So of course we will prepare for a conflict with them, …If they stick their faces here like they did in Georgia in 2008, they’ll get it in the teeth.”
- “Sooner or later, we are doomed to fight a war with [the] Moscow empire.”
- “We’re not using oligarchs’ money in politics, but when a war is on, we do not object to their funding the army.”
As of 25 July 2014, he is wanted by the International Criminal Police Organization for “public incitement to terrorist and extremist activities involving the use of mass media”
Yarosh has been placed on an international wanted list by Interpol at the request of the Russian Federation. The charge last alleges he “incriminated [himself by making] public appeals to terrorism and extremism.” These two actions are a crime according to Russian criminal code (205th and 280th articles, respectively).