From January 29th up until today, 10 (ten) politicians and journalists, critical of the Ukraine putsch government have been whacked.
By who? Maybe the nazi Right Sector nationalists, maybe the Ukraine Secret Service, maybe President Porshenko. One thing is for sure, the recent string of “suicides” (as Ukraine media calls it) have the stench of the CIA.
- January 29: Former Chairman of the local government of the Kharkov region, Alexey Kolesnik, hanged himself.
- February 24: Stanislav Melnik, a member of the opposition party (Partia Regionov), shot himself.
- February 25: The Mayor of Melitopol, Sergey Valter, hanged himself a few hours before his trial.
- February 26: Alexander Bordiuga, deputy director of the Melitopol police, was found dead in his garage.
- February 26: Alexander Peklushenko, former member of the Ukrainian parliament, and former mayor of Zaporizhi, was found shot to death.
- February 28: Mikhail Chechetov, former member of parliament, member of the opposition party (Partia Regionov), “fell” from the window of his 17th floor apartment in Kiev.
- March 14: The 32-year-old prosecutor in Odessa, Sergey Melnichuk, “fell” to his death from the 9th floor.
- April 13: Sergei Sukhobok, a journalist from Donetsk region, was found dead in Kiev, reportedly killed in a fight with neighbors in the Ukrainian capital.
- April 15: Oleg Kalashnikov, a former Ukrainian MP and a vocal critic of the country’s ruling government was murdered in Kiev, found dead of a gunshot wound on the landing of his apartment.
- April 16: Oles Buzyna, a 45- year-old journalist, critical of Poroshenko’s government, shot dead in the street. Buzina’s body was found on the ground near his apartment close to the city center.
Russia’s MFA spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that this, unfortunately, is only the beginning of political purges in Ukraine:
“It is scary because none of the leaders in the EU will take notice that, day after day politicians are being killed in Ukraine. Let’s try and find at least 20 tweets of foreign ministers of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Sweden, the UK, Canada, USA, and Australia, representatives of the OSCE, EU and NATO expressing concern over the killing of Ukrainian politician and condemning the situation in Ukraine.”
The former Ukrainian Prime Minister, Azarov said to the leaders of the Western countries…
“Because of your support in Ukraine there are political murders, terror taking place against political opponents, and all the people. What else should these Nazis do, for you to finally understand and be aware of your responsibility for what is happening now in Ukraine?”
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.