Here is the latest news on decisive Eurogroup meeting on Greek debt…well from what we hear, not so decisive it seems.
– Greece: Recommendations sent by Athens last night accepted as a basis for deal
– Critical meetings Alexis Tsipras in Brussels
– Press conference to begin soon: Lagarde, Dijsselbloem, Moscovici
– Merkel: Do not expect agreement today.
– Hollande: I am satisfied with Tsipras proposal.
– Schaeuble: We are in the same place we were last Thursday.
– New Eurogroup on Thursday to make final (no really) decision on Greece.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.