Since launching The Duran a year and a half ago, plans to use our knowhow of site building, writing style, and media expertise to expand to several vertical sites, covering even more subject matter, has been one of our goals.
Many of our readers and writers have a keen interest in Russia, so with the capital we had, we launched RussiaFeed.com – a site that is the FASTEST source for news on Russia. We are seeking to build even more on RussiaFeed and The Duran and introduce two more websites (Red Pill Times & Hellenic Insider) with a full-time staff.
We have made it this far on our own, and now we need our dedicated readers to pitch in and support us. We have shown our readers over the last year and a half that we have what it takes to be a respected part of the journalist community – averaging over 1.5 million views every month. CONTRIBUTE NOW!
Introducing DRN Media
DRN Media is the organization we created that manages, maintains, and develops the sites you love – so when you contribute to this crowdfunding campaign, you are actually supporting FOUR websites at the same time!
This is DRN:
- The Duran – a conservative media platform that reports on global affairs from a realpolitik position (www.theduran.com)
- RussiaFeed – a news aggregator and analytical platform that is the FASTEST source for news on Russia (www.russiafeed.com)
- Red Pill Times – a social news and content aggregator that reports on the ridiculous world of identity politics, virtue signaling, and political correctness (www.redpilltimes.com)
- COMING SOON: Hellenic Insider – a conservative media platform that reports the true situation in Greece, not a sugar-coated picture which is repeatedly given.
What We Need & What You Get
Managing one site is difficult and expensive – managing FOUR sites will take a dedicated staff:
- We need to pay fair salaries to our full-time writers, editors, and web team. We have built The Duran brand on the hard work of our founding team, and this is the first time we are looking to the public for help to get us to the next level!
- For your support, we will send you an assortment of The Duran branded products of mugs and pens (FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!) – and even have the opportunity to speak with one of our founders or writers!
- The funds we raise will go directly to hiring a full-time staff of dedicated writers, maintaining the technological infrastructure of the sites, and growing our reach.
Who Are We?
We are a collection of journalists, writers, and media critics that seek to give our readers a different perspective on world affairs through well-researched analysis.
Its often said that there is no money in journalism – especially in the alternative media world, which is why so many independent news sites disappear after some time. Writers typically need to work second or third jobs just to make ends meet.
If you approve of what we have been doing over the last 18 months – consider supporting us here so we can continue to deliver you the best in journalism and help us grow even more! Without sites like The Duran, where else would you go for your news and analysis?
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.