If there were any doubts that the Oscars were merely a political tool wielded by the globalist elite, doubt no more.
It should come as no surprise that a film celebrating the White Helmets scooped up an Oscar for best short documentary. Might as well hand the Oscar to ISIS leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Far from a humanitarian organisation, the White Helmets are an Al Qaeda staffed propaganda group that is embedded with brutal jihadists looking to overthrow the sovereign government of Syria.
Watch this CrossTalk episode to learn who the White Helmets represent…
Read these posts from The Duran to see who the Academy Awards honored with an Oscar last night…
- The proposal to award an Oscar to the netflix documentary on the White Helmets is as grotesque as the proposal to award the Jihadi connected group the Nobel Peace Prize.
- George Clooney pushes ahead with his feature film glorifying Al Qaeda-ISIS terrorist group The White Helmets.
- A bizarre video purportedly shows the Al-Qaeda linked White Helmets doing a mannequin challenge during a rescue effort.
- The attempts to defend the image of the “White Helmets” in the Syrian conflict becomes ever more farfetched as the truth about them becomes ever more widely known.
- The ‘White Helmets’ are not the impartial relief organisation Right Livelihood and alternative media sites like CodePink take them to be. Rather they are instruments in the information war which is being waged against the Syrian government.
- Assad interview, Syrian President debunks “barrel bombs” and “boy in Aleppo” White Helmet hoax.
- Netflix and Al-Qaeda working together to promote The White Helmets as hero group.
- “Boy in Aleppo” photographer is exposed as an ISIS sympathizer.
Accepting the Academy Award, director Orlando von Einsiedel urged the audience to stand up and call for an end to Syria’s six-year civil war, which led to a standing ovation.
Von Einsiedel read out a statement from White Helmets founder Raed al-Saleh, in which he thanked the academy and said the group had saved tens of thousands of lives since it was formed in 2014.
“We are so grateful that this film has highlighted our work to the world. Our organisation is guided by a verse from the Quran: to save one life is to save all of humanity,” Saleh’s statement said.
“We have saved more than 82,000 Syrian lives. I invite anyone here who hears me to work on the side of life to stop the bloodshed in Syria and around the world.”
Rescue workers in Syria are at risk of being killed in so-called “double tap” air raids that target them as they arrive at the scene of an air strike. The group says that many of its volunteers have been killed.
Syrian cinematographer Khaled Khatib who worked on the documentary was unable to attend after being barred from entering the United States, despite being granted a visa.
US officials reportedly discovered “derogatory information” about him, according to a document seen by the Associated Press news agency.
The film’s producer Joanna Natasegara told AP on Sunday that the decision was “sad and confusing.”
Nothing “sad and confusing” about it. The White Helmets are Al Nusra, aka Al Qaeda, aka ISIS.
Need more proof? WATCH THIS VIDEO. SHARE THESE IMAGES…
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.