We are sure that all these social justice warriors sounding off in disgust at the correct decision made by the IOC, would have no problem if:
- They were pronounced guilty before innocent
- Were convicted of a crime their uncle committed
- Were convicted of a crime without being allowed to defend themselves
- Witnesses used to convict them were known criminals, dopers and drug dealers
Here are the top 5 dumbest tweets about the IOC decision not to ban team Russia from Rio.
5. Ah yes, because only Russian athletes dope…Justin Gatlin, Tyson Gay, Marion Jones
— Graeme Le Saux (@graemelesaux14) July 24, 2016
4. Don’t watch the games…you will not be missed.
— Pauly C (@Mr_Dogz) July 24, 2016
3. This makes sense in the universe that says she is a proven doper and all of team Russia is not.
— Shane Breslin (@shanebreslin) July 24, 2016
2. We would argue the exact opposite. The IOC did not fold to western political pressure.
IMO the IOC has only proven that they are fearful and weak when faced with protecting the integrity of the Olympic Games #RioOlympics ??
— Johnny (@The_Hispasian) July 24, 2016
1. Because your hashtag #CrininalState is spelled wrong.
— Syd Perkins (@sydthesquider) July 24, 2016
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Duran.