What a master stroke of Russian diplomacy, as American diplomats continue to look stupid trying to explain away the web of lies they have concocted in Syria.
We reported earlier today that Russia proved (with video footage and drone surveillance) that it could not have possibly attacked the UN humanitarian convoy in Aleppo.
American “diplomats and spokespeople” conveniently rushed to blame Russia for the fire that engulfed a UN convoy, in an obvious effort to distract attention away from America’s attack on the Syrian army, that aided ISIS fighters over the weekend.
Russia’s hard proof, that is has fully disclosed for all to see, now means we will have to wait for America’s evidence that will refute Russia’s evidence.
We are sure the US does not have this evidence, because the entire narrative surrounding the UN convoy attack was either a false flag carried out by America, or a cover up by America to protect ISIS jihadists who set the convoy on fire.
Either way, the US is now being called out once again, for its sinister practices in Syria…and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is doing the calling out.
Lavrov said at a UN Security Council meeting that Moscow has provided all the data it has on the attack on a humanitarian convoy in Aleppo, and it is now time for a full and impartial investigation into the incident.
“There was another unacceptable provocation on September 19 – the shelling of a humanitarian convoy near Aleppo.”
Lavrov noted that at the same time as the UN convoy attack, militants (aka ISIS) advanced in the 1070 district of Aleppo.
“I am confident that such coincidences require serious analysis and an investigation.”
Not a coincidence, and Lavrov knows it. Russian diplomats are 100% confident in their evidence, other wise Lavrov would never have called on the Security Council to investigate. Samantha Power is probably feeling real dumb right about now, as America has some serious explainn to do.
Expect a lot of “no comments” and “we cannot share intelligence information” to spew out of Power’s mouth in response to Lavrov’s request.
Speaking on the delivery of humanitarian aid to Syria, Lavrov said that the Russia and US-backed plan included the creation of a demilitarized zone around the Castello Road near Aleppo. The minister added that while the Syrian government forces have started their withdrawal, the militants have not followed suit.
“The government forces began their withdrawal – in accordance with the Russia-American agreements – only to see that the opposition does not follow suit, and even begins to fire.”
On September 19, a humanitarian convoy consisting of 31 trucks was attacked while heading to Aleppo. According to the Red Cross, 20 civilians and one aid worker died as a result. Initial reports by the organization claimed the convoy had been targeted by an airstrike.
On Tuesday, the UN backtracked on its earlier claims that the convoy was hit by military planes.
“We are not in a position to determine whether these were in fact airstrikes. We are in a position to say that the convoy was attacked,” UN humanitarian spokesman Jens Laerke said.