Retired U.S. Army Colonel, Douglas Macgregor was on Tucker Carlson Tonight dropping some powerful truth bombs minutes before Trump’s real bombs were launched against Damascus.
Col. Macgregor made some stunning statements about America’s war machine, and lifted much of the fog surrounding the current war in Syria.
- He [Trump] seems to be in the grip of the globalists, you know the global nannies that want to run around in Madeleine Albright’s world and punish evildoers for reasons that don’t make any sense to me since we had no real interest in Syria and the war there is effectively over.
- Recall that last year we fired 60 some cruise missiles…they landed in the dirt, exploded nicely, everyone congratulated themselves, and we walked away and nothing happened.
- If all we’re doing is expressing our righteous indignation, at the alleged use of a chemical weapon, we’re kidding ourselves. There are no good guys on the ground in Syria…any number of people could have done this.
- Routinely again it’s back to the Globalist versus the Nationalists. He [Trump] seems to have lots of globalists around him. I’m sure John Bolton is excited at the prospect of bombing somebody somewhere. I suspect that he’s being supported in the Pentagon as well.
- The president seems to be on his own if he’s still the nationalist that he said he was.
- The left/right dichotomy is very misleading in this town. I think you have nationalists and you have globalists. The globalists dramatically outnumber those of us who are pre-eminently concerned about what’s in the interests of the United States.
- They’re living in Madeleine Albright’s world and the president is in danger of joining the likes of LBJ and George W Bush…failed president’s, failed administrations, involved in failed wars.
- I think there is an enormous amount of support and interest inside the United States in Washington, in the Department of Defense, in the State Department, to keep us in Syria.
- The swamp seems to be everywhere.