Hillary has blamed her health issues on everything and everyone.
She had the flu,
She had allergies,
She was feeling tired,
Trump made her cough,
The Russian made her cough.
We do know HRC had a blot clot and subsequent concussion, and has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism.
We also know she takes a strange cocktail of medication as stated by Dr. Drew (for which he was later dismissed from his show on CNN owned network HLN).
Now we have word from Clinton’s doctor that she was diagnosed, or had been cured of, or had contracted pneumonia (we cannot keep up anymore with the cover ups)…and this lead to her dehydration and fainting episode at the 9-11 ceremony.
Ok, so now the excuse of the week is pneumonia. We will leave it to Zerohedge to ask these five simple and logical questions, about the latest health lie to come out of camp Clinton…
- Hillary made her infamous “basket of deplorables” comments at a Barbra Streisand fundraiser on Friday night – the same night she was supposedly diagnosed with pneumonia: why go to a fundraiser if sick, especially since pneumonia is contagious.
- Hillary has had a nasty, documented cough since January – why did it take 9 months to diagnose this?
- If Hillary has pneumonia, and passed out at an event, – why was she taken to her daughter’s apartment and not a hospital? After all, she was as of today aware of her Friday diagnosis.
- After coming out of Chelsea’s apartment, why did Hillary says she “felt great” – as of this morning she was aware she had Pneumonia; why not admit the truth for once to the public?
- After coming out of Chelsea’s apartment a young girl ran up to Hillary for a quick picture – again, knowing she had been diagnosed with pneumonia why would Hillary expose this young girl to her illness?
“pneumonia is contagious?” pic.twitter.com/Bstyu84bRz
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 11, 2016
And here is one extra point made by Zerohedge regarding Clinton’s latest health cover up…
Does pneumonia typically require neurological testing?
— Deplorable Paul (@smellyfed) September 11, 2016
Having stated that her coughing fit last week was due to her suffering from seasonal allergies, and that this morning’s fainting episode was due to ‘overheating’, the Clinton campaign now once again changed the constantly changing narrative, releasing a shocking statement by Hillary’s doctor, according to which she was diagnosed pneumonia on Friday, which in turn made her “dehydrated.”
As CBS writes, Hillary’s campaign did not immediately explain why the Democratic nominee did not reveal the pneumonia diagnosis prior to the Sunday incident, raising questions of transparency.
This is what her spox said earlier: “Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen. During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.” We read it twice: no mention of pneumonia.
So when the entire Clinton campaign fell like a ton of bricks on anyone hinting the presidential candidate was unwell after her dramatic coughing fits last week, what word best describes this? And then why did it take two days since Friday for this Doctor Bardack to reveal Clinton’s medical condition?